Monday, February 4, 2008

Yuck...I hate being sick!

Well, I had planned to watch the Superbowl last night, not to mention my usual Sunday night shows on VH1. But 8pm rolled around and I was struggling to stay awake so I decided I'd do the smart thing and go to bed. I figured all my lack of sleep was catching up to me and I was just overtired. Then I woke up this morning with 101 fever. So much for just being overtired. Hopefully it's just the same bug Joe was sick with last week and not the beginning of another bad infection. Thankfully my husband is blessed with a great understaning boss who doesn't care if he works at home so Joe can be here to help with Miles and I can get some rest.

1 comment:

Eva said...

Hey Karen! Hope you get to feeling better soon! Miles sure is a handsome young man!