Thursday, January 31, 2008

My sneaky little man...

I'm happy to report that my missing wedding and engagement rings have been found! I lost them a couple months ago when recent weight loss made my fingers smaller. I of course was totally devastated to have lost them, not to mention feeling like a total idiot for having lost them. We were searching the old couch for toys before hauling it to the curb for special garbage pick-up because a certain little toddler we all love likes to hide his toys in the reclining sofa that has all kinds of nooks and crannies for stashing toys. Imagine my surprise and delight when Joe pulled my rings out of a back corner, from a place that they wouldn't have just fallen to if they'd come off my finger while I was sitting on the couch. So it seems Miles must have come across them and stashed them in one of his favorite hiding places. I'm too happy to have them back on my finger to be too annoyed with him for hiding them. At least they were safely stashed away in the couch and not loose on the floor to be vacuumed up and lost forever or lost who knows where else. Thankfully the new couch has no such hiding places. :)

1 comment:

Jana said...

Yahooooooooooo!! Yippeeee! Oh hun I am so HAPPY you found your rings!

HUGZ!

Jana