Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ick!

Being sick is NO fun...especially when your spouse is grouchy and your kiddo is sick too. As if a two year old isn't enough of a handful now we've got a sick and very moody two year old. Fun fun fun! I'm still trying to get a handle on all these mobility limitations I have now so getting sick is the last thing I wanted to deal with. Oh well...one day at a time. Hopefully the meds knock out the infections asap and I can go back to my normal un-sick train wreck self. :) Hopefully I'm feeling better before my sleep study in a couple weeks. I'm not looking forward to a night in the hospital/sleep clinic but I am allowed to bring a book and dvd so at least I won't be laying there staring at the walls the whole time.

Miles has entered the "why?" stage...ackkk...I'm not ready for this! He was climbing up into the window today from the back of the couch and when I told him to get down he asked me why. When I replied "because I said so" he turned around and looked at me and said "but why you said so?" This one is gonna keep me on my toes.

No comments: